Saturday, May 24, 2008

This afternoon we were getting ready to go out and do a couple of things. I thought I would stop and deposit a 600.00 check into my account while we were out. When I went to get it, it was gone. I could not find it any where. The night before Easton had come out with some money of mine that was with the check. We looked and looked. We questioned the boys over and over if they had seen it with the money. We could not find it. We went through the boys room over and over, where I thought I might have left the money and check. We pulled out beds, dressers, and shelves(even the boys dirty laundry waiting to be done). Still no check. I didn't know what to do. Becky told me that Ethan had gone in her room and went on the other side of her bed and knelt and prayed. And I got on Ethan's bed and started talking to Jesus. I love having a personal relationship with him! I was telling him that I knew that it was do to irresponsibility on my part, but asking him to help me to remember or help me find it. As I was talking to him He told me it was there in the room. Of course I keep talking instead of listening finally I stopped and got up and as soon as I did I saw something laying in the middle of the floor. You guessed it! My check!
In my human mind I was dumb founded and in the back of my mind trying to figure out how it got in the middle of the floor that all of us had gone over and over. I just Thank God, no matter how big or small a matter is, He will take care of us. I just had to share!!!!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

That is how Jesus works, isn't He Great? Looking to Him wether as a child or as adults, He is going to answer, not always the way we want. I am Praising Him with you. As we Thank Him and Give Him a the Glory!