Friday, May 30, 2008

Stamp'n up

Had a great time. My friend Charlene had a "stamp'n up" party tonight. We (Charlene and I)have been going to these parties since February when a parent from our school invited us to hers. My party is next ,but not until August because there were no openings til then. Becky and Sarah were able to come with me this time. They really enjoyed it too!

Here are some of the cards I made tonight.

My favorite one of the night

(you can decorate the envelopes too!)


Not one of my top favorites

My second favorite of the night

Sorry the pic is a little blurry


3 comments:

becky said...

Thanks for inviting me to go along, I had a nice time. I did not think I would, being I am not as crafty as others, but I am so glad I went. I think mine turned out pretty good too. You can count on my being there when you have yours!!!

Surfer said...

Thank Sis. I had fun going to the pretty and leting me go along.And I had fun come down to see you all on Florida I love and I well miss you to bye for now hope to see you soon Sarah

loree2000 said...

I love SU products....Cardmaking is a favorite pass time of mine! The finished result can be so rewarding. People LOVE homemade cards. I give them out a lot and the response is amazing!

Your cards look great! Hope you have a successful Stampin' Up workshop!