Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day!

Tomorrows Mother's Day, what can I say.....I am truely blessed to have such a great mother and to blessed to be the the Mother to the 3 most hansome and wonderful boys in the world!



Ethan and I on our spring break road trip (don't know why he is bitting his lip)
Evan and I in line waiting to see the Statue of Liberty



Easton and Mommy on our spring break road trip!

My mom has been and still is a wonderful mother. I don't know what I would have done without her. She has also been the most awesome GRANDmother to my boys. She has always put God first in everything she does and that has shown through.


Here is Grandma Gerard attending Easton's Mother's day Party at school.

I was bummed that I could only pop in for the party for a hug, kiss, flowers, and a card. I just started the lead teacher position in my class and thought it would be fun to have a tea tasting and fashion show. What was I thinking with 2 and 3 year olds. But the mothers and grandmothers really seemed to like it. So my first class party as lead teacher seemed to go well.


Easton giving mommy his plant and card







Love 'em Love'em Love'm











Aunt Becky at Easton's Party (only the best Aunts were invited JK)






Hope all you mothers have a blessed Mothers Day!




3 comments:

Jamie said...

Kids just help make life so full don't they! I live being the mommy of boys! Miss you. Wish I could see more of you.

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Love the pictures Ruth. I will agree with you completely, you have a wonderful mom. And you're a great Mommy too. We need to get together. Talk to you soon.

Nichole said...

Beautiful boys and a beautiful mommy! Wish you didn't live so far, but I'm glad to see you doing well.