Sunday, January 9, 2011

Family Night

Friday night is our family night. The boys look forward to it every week. I try and come up with different ideas for such an occasion. Some times things fall into place and other nights I just want to sit down with the boys and have popcorn and watch a movie. Most of the time I have a starting idea waiting to be embelished on, when the day arrvies, but usually does not break free, until that very day. I confess not all my ideas bloom into a wonderful family night and I am just stuck wondering what I can do.

Now during the Holiday rush we do many "holidayish" things so we tend to stay from the friday night, but now that school is back in swing, so is our family night. Not to be confused with Tuesday night game night which is a whole other topic.

To my friends who have asked me for ideas and for myself seeking creativiy from my friends. I post this so we can share, and all happy families be. (oh well besides the loads of laundry wishing to smells clean, dirty dishes itching to be scrubbed, and the dog.....you get the picture.) My house is not always in order(hardly at all, at the same time). But my boys will not be boys forever and the time will be here before I know it. They will be men with a life of memories and a heart full of love. A love for God and family!

So hopefully we can share ideas, thoughts and stories!

No comments: