Monday, December 10, 2007


This past week-end was the Singing Christmas Tree
at our church.
Ethan and Evan sang in the children's choir
and Easton was an Elf.
So here are a few mommy shots.
My friends, Jen and Charlene were able to make it on Saturday night
The four of us all work in the same classroom
(from left)
Christina-took over my afternoon hours for me :)
Jennifer -lead teacher
me -couldn't hide in this one
Charlene- started this past summer with us :)
Boys
Ethan, Evan, and Jennifer's son, Brandon
A quick pose before their second night
Getting ready to go!!!
My little elf.
There he goes.


4 comments:

becky said...

I love your pictures. Nice one of you and your co-workers. Nice they were able to be there one night. I love the picture of Eth and Ven. Eth is so cute with his missing two front teeth, what a cutie!!!
Ven is so cute is the picture from the second night, you can tell he is very excited.
East looks like he is not quite sure about it all. Thank you for sharing. Love ya all!!!

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Very cute pictures!!

My Life in Pictures said...

Awww....Easton looks so cute....

kayla said...

I have a great picture of our two little elves together. It was a great time.