Saturday, October 20, 2007

Where did he go...


Time keeps going and going and we wonder where it has gone. I took these pictures of Ethan the other day and I just can't believe how much he has grown. Last night as we were driving home, he was discussing compound words and suffixes and prefixes and all that fun stuff. It is exciting to see him growing and and getting into new things but their are other time times when I just want him to just stop getting older. I just want him to love life and live it to its fullest.
He likes being the man of the house, maybe a little too much sometimes. He has been a great help to me and we enjoy some nice quiet times together too. He likes to have these times so we can just talk. I love him with all my heart!


6 comments:

becky said...

I was thinking when I was looking at this picture that he is looking older. Cute picture!

Queen Essie said...

What a cute, cute little guy! I love his hair. My boys hate to have me do anything to their hair anymore - it makes me sad! They both asked for buzz cuts at the hair place this summer.
I just recently posted my 7 random facts - I got tagged. So stop over when you get a chance!
Take care!

Eileen said...

Ruth I really liked this blog. He is sure growing up. When I talk with him on the phone. You can tell too. Yes time does go by, like a blink of an eye. I think back on how fast you girls grew and the next thing I know you are all grown up now and have yours growing up on us. Yes, time is short, we need to use it as if it is our last. Thank you for sharing. Love Mom

Eileen said...

Hey Ruth if you go on Holly's blogger, and click on Michael Arnold then scroll down on Missionary Kid. He has some neat things on there like Odossy. He is 10 years old. It is neat. Have a great day! Love Mom

Maggie said...

Hey!! glad to see you bloggin!

H.O.P.E. said...

I like the back ground what happen with the rest of the blog? It is good to see you doing something on there. Thanks for sharing. Love Mom